JOBS AT GRUB
Grub is a street food thing. We put on great parties in unlikely locations and we want everyone to have a good time. We've now got a new home where we will be open up to seven days a week as well as running smaller pop up events, private events and large scale festivals so we could do with a hand on the bar and running the show.
Open Friday to Sunday (from midday until late) every week plus ad hoc events we are looking for full time, part time and casual staff who are passionate about good food & drink as well as making sure every punter they encounter has a lovely time. We work in a hugely positive but super fast moving environment.
We will be calling applicants for interview based on the details they provide on their CV and covering note.
- To be friendly and provide an excellent standard of customer service.
- Deal effectively with customer enquiries about all of our products and the event.
- Show enthusiasm in craft/good beer, other bar offerings and food.
- Receive relevant training into food, drink and service.
- Take part in on-going staff training.
- Be confident in handling cash, using card machines, and with support learn how to use our till system.
- Be responsible for the cleanliness and hygiene of the premises ensuring that all areas are presentable at all times.
- Make sure that items are regularly restocked and records are maintained of waste etc.
- Abide by and enforce appropriate licensing rules and regulations, as well as company policies.
- To adhere to all fire, health & safety procedures.
- Be excited about good beer and good food.
- Be professional at all times.
- Be punctual.
- Perform well within a team.
- Deal confidently with the general public.
- Work with initiative.
- Have self awareness to multi task and prioritise during busy periods.
- Communicate well within our team
Previous experience of working in bars or events is not essential.
Please read through the job description and person specification carefully then provide a covering note and your CV via email by clicking here.
Any questions you may have about this position please also email the address above.